FS - 2004 Ford Mustang American Sedan
For Sale 2004 Ford Mustang American Sedan $23,000 obo
• Fresh off ‘Majors’ win at Grattan 8/24/14. Car ran a 1:25.943, .5 off of the new track record set by Ed Hosni (2012 National Champion) in the same race.
• 2013 Northern Conference and Great Lakes division champion. Competed in Runoffs last 3 years.
• Well sorted and reliable. Build and ongoing engineering/set up support has been provided by Ed Hosni.
• Built from BIW with 30 events on the chassis.
• Crossed the scales at 3306 after last race with 285lb driver and 100 lbs. of ballast
• Fresh aluminum head BOSS block engine (full spec sheet available to potential buyer) with 3 weekends on it built by Ron Mack (RPMack Motorsports).
• New 3 qt. Accusump
• Pro Systems carburetor
• CNR double pass radiator with integrated oil cooler.
• Custom 5 link and Panhard
• Quick time bell housing and GForce T5 with 3 weekends from fresh rebuild by Liberty’s gear. Also a spare transmission with 0 time since refresh.
• Remote Reservoir Ohlins by Chris Billings @ The Shock Shop on the rear and Tokico D Spec on the front.
• Wilwood front brakes
• AIM Mychron Gold data system
• 3 sets of Monoblock and 3 sets of ROH Snyper 16 x 8 wheels
• 4 stock wheels with Hoosier WETS used 2 sessions
• All the spare parts I have gathered over the last 17 years of running an AS car. (Full list and more photos will be available shortly)
Call or text Scott Schweitzer 2 4 8 -7 6 2 - 3 1 7 3 or Group_s_racing@yahoo.com.
#28 Mustang GLDiv