Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Main American Sedan Categories > American Sedan Pics and Videos

Old 06-04-2010, 07:58 PM
ASGTO

Default Better late than never.....video from Hallett

I have been to busy to download the most recent 2010 Hallett video. Here is the vid of the start of the race. I got a great start, got up beside Wheeler and then got shoved into turn one and you can see my hands knocked off the wheel. Then Wheeler and I make slight contact.....my right front to his left rear. I think I was farther up beside him that he thought but it was still my job to pass cleanly. My brakes are good but they would not stop my car and the one behind me. Some where behind Wheeler and myself there was a crash on the start so the double yellow flags were brought out 3/4 of the way thru the lap. Then you can see the two of us getting passed 200 yards "after" the double yellow was displayed and we had already slowed down from race pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfsorDeEf4
Old 06-07-2010, 09:17 AM

Just looked at this, for the first time. I guess I should protect the inside on turn one. If he hadn't rear ended you, you would have tucked in behind me and probably had the lead at the bottom of the hill.
wheel
Old 06-07-2010, 01:05 PM
ASGTO

That was my original plan!