Go Back   American Sedan Forum > Misc > Off-Topic

Old 03-26-2011, 05:54 PM

Default congrats JVK

Our own A/S racer Jason Von Kluge in a baby poop orange mustang took the win today in the World Challenge GTS class today at St. Petersberg.

The new Fords are fast and theres a very talented 15 year old in a new camaro to make things interesting.

I'll be rooting for the Tiger Racing Ford Mustang with my long time friend Paul Brown driving. Led most of the race today and Jason got him on a restart for the win. It was a great race. Paul bent all 4 wheels on the curbs trying to pass Jason.

Round two will be webcast tomorrow.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:29 AM

Here's the link if anyone wants to watch the race from yesterday.
http://www.world-challengetv.com/#/races/326

Watch the first caution. The driver is getting out of his car against the wall when another car runs into the back of him then another 2 cars pile in. What was he thinking. He's lucky he didn't lose a limb or get hurt.

They were none to quick to get the track cleared from the incident. Way Way Way too long.
A/Sedan #75 / 76 Retired
Crew Chief #15 Steve Hynes

Mustangs are Like Women,...You Have to Put Up With a Lot of Crap to Get What You Want, But When They Perform, Life Is Good.

Last edited by koscieldrk; 03-27-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:02 PM
ASGTO

Nice job to Jason. He has always brought a great looking, well prepared car as well as his "A" game.

That was really a pretty fun race to watch and minimal carnage for such a large group.

I could not believe that driver that got into the wall was sitting on the window sill in a blind corner while the track was under green. Rule number one in "racing a street course 101" is keep your butt strapped in the car until safety personel get there. He was really lucky he did not get hurt!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:08 PM
racerbob4

The 15 year old was the guy who spun and then was getting out of his car with no real place to go once he was out. 15 is pretty young to be racing in a pro series. No worries though, daddy will buy him a new raccer. I thought it was funny that they spent so much time filming the boats and birds at St. Pete. Did you notice the "Acura Yacht Club" sign in front of a couple of skiffs?