View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:35 PM

Dave, Take this for what its worth......
Remember that I reached out to you with great excitement that you were running the RP Mustang at Sonoma. I was in agreement, that it could be a great package in AS. It was a tough track to figure out, and we all took our lumps at the Runoffs in 2018.
As far as the T4 Mustang goes, you must understand that one person cannot tell if a car will be at the front of the class. At the time, I remember committee folks working on getting the FR-S competitive, as no one would build one. Since then, we've watched that car win 3 championships with no changes to its relative balance given by the committee. Just my opinion of course.

Anytime you want to talk, I'm available and always enjoy conversations with you. I'm sorry if you already know what I'm going to say, but I guess I'll have to come up with something new. If I may ask that you carefully consider what people tell you, as they have very specific agendas that can only work if certain people are put in the cross-hairs. I will openly explain any topic or accusations publicly, not on phone calls behind the scenes. If I am a part of the group that makes decisions that you don't like, then lets find a way to lay them out and work through them.

While not everyone agrees with decisions that the committees and CRB make, they are done to keep the classes relevant with the changing times while working to protect the existing members and keeping close parity among platforms.