PDA

View Full Version : D O the Y

jimwheeler
01-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Congratulations to Ted Johnson, Nebraska Region National Driver of the Year, Announced last night at their awards banquet - In his first year racing in Nationals.

socalta
01-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Congrats Ted .. way to go :clap:

Ted Johnson
01-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Thank you for a great year and it wouldn't have happened without a lot of friends I've made throughout the years. Jim Wheeler, Tom and Brian Wallace, Tom Wallace Sr. and last but not least Scott Ackerman for putting up with me this year. They all put some good equipment under me to show well at the runoffs and throughout the season. From Frank Safranek, Mark Beacom and Tim White getting me started to some very close friends in our region, John and Natha Waldbaum and Steve Glaab all helped in a great season for me. I can't thank them enough.

Whoomah!!

Ted

KW78
01-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Congrats Ted, Good Job!! :clap: :clap: And considering you had to do some of that in that blue thing... :bowdown: :bowdown: Did you have to stick cigarette butts up your nose for the gear lube smell, rumor has it Wheel got that trick from his buddy Darrel Waltrip back in the day..... :laughing:

Kyle

jkopp
01-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Congrats Ted! You the man! :clap:

92AS
01-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Ted would have gotten my vote in any Region.

Way to go! You earned it!

Ackjazz
01-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Ted, you son of a gun...congrats man! Had I known you were such a red carpet kind of guy, we would have had a special ceremony at our BAHCO III Winter Conference last week when you were here!!!

I will drink a little Grey Goose in your honor tonight.

Cheers! :cheers:

I will now have another hit on the goose. :cheers:

Wow. You reelly are diswerving of that awaerd.

Okay...one lass shot...:cheers:

I betcha you culd eevn get a date witj miss merica since you got that. Member...keep yuor prize on the eye!!!!!!! :cheers:

t4wallace
01-30-2007, 12:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's all I got.

Ted Johnson
01-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Ted, you son of a gun...congrats man! Had I known you were such a red carpet kind of guy, we would have had a special ceremony at our BAHCO III Winter Conference last week when you were here!!!

I will drink a little Grey Goose in your honor tonight.

Cheers! :cheers:

I will now have another hit on the goose. :cheers:

Wow. You reelly are diswerving of that awaerd.

Okay...one lass shot...:cheers:

I betcha you culd eevn get a date witj miss merica since you got that. Member...keep yuor prize on the eye!!!!!!! :cheers:

When I was there for the conference all I did was get schooled by you guys in GT4. Pride destroying experience with you guys. Maybe I should turn in the trophy?? NAWW!!! I have to give it back in 11 months and 28 days 3 hours and as of right now 11 seconds. And counting.

And thats all I got...