PDA

View Full Version : 1:53.9 for the infamous yellow mustang!

AndyFranklin
10-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Sloe is on pole. Of course, this being Thursday of the Runoffs I'm sure someone will protest something...

Looks like the track got faster today. There was a long cleanup after the G/H Prods, but that was for a crash rather than a puke.

They might have to put headlights on the DSRs as far behind as they are running.

socalta
10-12-2006, 07:49 PM
ok so that explains the delay .. Man I was freaking out ... had to see the live T&S ....Amazing pole time .....

socalta
10-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Any yall fellers got any information to report on how things went ..

SedanMan
10-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Maybe they're all out at the chili party. I drove around the pits for almost a half hour trying to find the party, stopping at any AS pit that had people in it. Asked everyone if they knew where the party was but never could find it. I hope I didn't miss Wheeler's slide show and lecture on the good passing spots and the tricks to lower lap times.

socalta
10-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Somebody is going to have to cover the Chili party. Remeber it's going to happen Thursday night, south paddock area. And remember, after the tent meeting and what the Ad hoc comm. puts out there, NO FIRE ARMS

vetteman
10-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Sloe is on pole. Of course, this being Thursday of the Runoffs I'm sure someone will protest something...

Looks like the track got faster today. There was a long cleanup after the G/H Prods, but that was for a crash rather than a puke.

They might have to put headlights on the DSRs as far behind as they are running.

Being "on pole" is good experience for Sloe. He'll probably get a lot more of those opportunities at the end of this month if he remains illegal w/ Geauga County Ohio! :laughing:

AndyFranklin
10-13-2006, 02:14 PM
VetteMan - who the hell do you think you are? Why don't you be a man and tell us your real name, instead of taking potshots behind some anonymous handle?

BTW - your "facts" in the other diatribe are mostly inaccurate.

vetteman
10-13-2006, 09:27 PM
VetteMan - who the hell do you think you are? Why don't you be a man and tell us your real name, instead of taking potshots behind some anonymous handle?

BTW - your "facts" in the other diatribe are mostly inaccurate.

Although my handle would imply that I'm male, I don't believe that I've indicated my gender. Thus "be(ing) a man" might not be possible. Besides anonymity has its advantages at this point. Knowing Sloe, I find being known right now simply as VetteMan, to be prudent at this time. The facts about Sloe that I've stated are true and verifiable and were provided as a direct result of your challenge and contention that he is "not a cheater".

Anyone (even people who drink Sloe's KoolAid) can read most of my stated facts for themselves at http://www.co.geauga.oh.us/departments/clerk_of_courts/Docket2/idxresults.asp?LastNameIn=sloe&FirstNameIn=&CompanyIn=&I12.x=42&I12.y=15 as well as his other legal escapades.

The front page article entitled "Contempt Charge Hangs Over Businessman's Head" written by reporter Joan Demirjian was published in the October 5, 2006 Chagrin Valley Times newspaper. In the article Geauga County Common Pleas Court Judge David Fuhry is quoted as stating; "Thomas Sloe is hereby found guilty of contempt of court. He will be sentenced to 30 days in jail, but the sentence is suspended provided he purge himself of contempt. Mr. Sloe must also pay the court costs." Sloe has until October 26, 2006 to be in compliance with the court's original order.

If my statements are false then Sloe should put his money where his mouth is and sue the Chagrin Valley Times and Joan Demirjian for libel?

The issue as it relates to Sloe's past legal violations resulting in his losing his "right" to post political signs on his property for a number of years can be validated through the State of Ohio Supreme Court records.

By the way the Geauga County Building Department also sued Sloe for installing a paint booth without a valid permit. Sloe fought that ordeal as well and was found guilty and currently has a permanent injunction against him preventing its use.

If these are also false, the Sloe should sue the Geauga County Clerk of Courts, Denise Kaminski for falsely publishing this public information about him.

Sloe was under suspension from Trans-Am racing for rough driving when it went defunct. Can't find the on-line records anymore but I can provide you with the name of the other driver that Sloe forced off the track which resulted in his suspension if you don't believe me. I must admit however, you did catch me though on one point... I don't know if she was kicking his ass when he forced her off the track. I just made that up. It made for a better story. :p

These facts are undisputable.... except by Sloe and his worshipers who deny reality at all cost and no matter how much evidence there is. This IS Sloe's reputation, it is very well earned, and it will follow him the rest of his life. He has screwed over hundreds of people, some a little, many alot. Those people have patiently waited for Sloe's deeds to catch up with him. They will and they are.

Sloe's aggressiveness on the track parallels his life. He pushes the envelope, at others expense, and then goes a bit further until something snaps, someone surrenders, or he's caught. Rules to him are nothing more than words intended to be twisted to his benefit. Once caught breaking them he argues, appeals, denies, re-creates history, then makes another pitcher of KoolAid for his sycophants like you.

Reputations are a bitch ain't they?

:ciao:

Plum sloe
10-13-2006, 10:21 PM
I believe that vetteman may be mr. Sloe Xwife seeking to smear him. ;) jilted women can be a pain u know:p

plum sloe is not related or affilated with mr Tom Sloe, plum sloe is what other racers have been known to call me:laughing:

Andy Ruggiero
10-13-2006, 10:39 PM
vetteman get a life and layoff

vetteman
10-13-2006, 10:40 PM
I believe that vetteman may be mr. Sloe Xwife seeking to smear him. ;) jilted women can be a pain u know:p

plum sloe is not related or affilated with mr Tom Sloe, plum sloe is what other racers have been known to call me:laughing:

Better read the Geauga court records again :confused: . Jilted? She filed against him and he's CONTESTING. No Xwife, yet. Sloe must be in the divorce battle fighting for an injustice :laughing: . Got the pattern yet. Pushes beyond the rules, gets caught, found guilty, appeals, verdict upheld, appeals again, upheld again, viamently appeals again, upheld again, found in contempt, ............ Sounds like the defense lawyer in "A few good men" doesn't it?

Never wrong! Never takes his medicine. That's the problem!:bowdown:

This is a riot!

vetteman
10-13-2006, 10:48 PM
vetteman get a life and layoff

Sloe can't take the heat? Just fighting an injustice!

23CRLmotorsports
10-13-2006, 10:51 PM
so did the car pass tech ? I really would like to know the outcome to see how it went in the tech shed