PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk Results???

KEVIN LANGSTON
05-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Any Blackhawk Results??? :d

Racetex
05-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Jason
Brian
Harvey
Fred

Tom Toth and I both lost engines.

Jason was flying around the track. Nice job Jason.

Mark Allen
05-22-2006, 03:30 AM
Talked to Toth last night. He broke the oil fitting for the oil pressure sender and got black flagged on lap 17 for smoke, still qualified as a finish. Engine should be OK.

Both Tom and Jason went under Andy McDermid's track record.

Brian Doll was DQ'd for being underweight (slightly) post race. Toth ended up with 4th.

Oh, yeah, Andy McDermid had the new car out. Apparently it's a work of art, really well done. He had hydraulic throwout bearing issues and didn't make the race. Didn't run any meaningful laps or laptimes.

Mark

thomas toth
05-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Hats off to Jason, we passed each other 3 times as clean as could be. He was FAST! I was thrilled to see I dropped down below the race record (Andy's qualifying record was still faster) but Jason dropped below both with something like a 1:17.797 (from memory). First guy in the 17's!

Also special thanks to the Safety Crew....as I was begging to be let back out on the track (thought the smoke was from a badly slipping clutch) they noticed the car was on fire and promptly put it out before it caused any real damage.

Also.....Thanks to Hoosier. If you haven't tried the new A6s on a cool morning you are in for a treat. The car has never felt soooooooooo....good!

Tom
#38 Camaro
Cen Div

jimwheeler
05-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Sounds like Cendiv is shaping up to be a different kind of season for AS.
Anybody from Cendiv coming out to Topeka next month? I'm sure Harvey will be there.
wheel

Ted Johnson
05-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Also.....Thanks to Hoosier. If you haven't tried the new A6s on a cool morning you are in for a treat. The car has never felt soooooooooo....good!

Tom
#38 Camaro
Cen Div[/QUOTE]

We have... Come on Tom keep that tidbit on the down low dude. HUSH....http://www.asedan.net/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

Ted

thomas toth
05-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Nice job Ted confirming my little tidbit.......... Now if you want a real fast tire, try the BFGs!!!

Ted Johnson
05-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Nice job Ted confirming my little tidbit.......... Now if you want a real fast tire, try the BFGs!!!

Sumitomos are the way to go. They are rocks. I mean they rock....

ted