PDA

View Full Version : Send me your results!

jkopp
10-27-2004, 07:19 PM
My hope for this section is that I can keep it as updated as possible. Please make sure and send me any results you may get along the way. I will get anything I receive posted ASAP. I've always been amazed at how long it takes for results to get posted in many of the regions across the country - some never post them at all. Anyway, I'll do my best to keep the AS results up to day but I'll need everyones help. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help - i.e. if you prefer to fax them instead of email or whatever. We'll get it worked out however it is easiest for you.

TIA
-Jeff

Hal Kahn
11-08-2004, 05:22 PM
NERRC & NARRC results both have PDF file sizes which are too big. NERRC by .8 and NARRC by 330.

jkopp
11-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Thank you for the info Hal.

Do they post these results on their websites? Guess I could go have a look. I'm still working on a good idea for getting results in an organized, easy to access format. I've got a few ideas but will take any input that anyone has. Maybe something like a map that broke down the div's and then to regions that one could just "click" there way to the results. Many of the links could just point to the regions that do a good job of posting results sites. Or maybe just a tabled format that listed out the div's/regions with links. The biggest obstacle is that many regions do not post results at all or at least way late. My hope is that we can at least get simple results listed for AS races ASAP after the races and go from there. Send me ideas if you have them ;) .
-Jeff