PDA

View Full Version : 8/8, 8/9 at Grattan

Dayle Frame
07-27-2009, 07:09 PM
As my wife is co-registrar and the entries are being mailed to the house, I noticed very few entries so far. C'mon folks, cheap points can be had. GLDiv, CenDiv, MidDiv....come on out and play. No late fee, great track, great food saturday night.....what else do you need?

Entry forms can be downloaded here:

http://www.wmr-scca.org/1documents/1clubracingdocs/2009race2/2009%20WMR%20Grattan%20National.pdf

Email me (frameh at msu dot edu) if you have any questions.

Dayle Frame
(race co-chair)

koscieldrk
07-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey I will vouch for this event. WMR puts on a good show and the eats at the end of racing have always been top notch. Myself andSteve have run this event many times in the past and it is a good show. If thing were a little different this year we would be attending again. Just wanted to plug a good event.

MarkMuddiman
07-28-2009, 01:06 AM
I'm planning to be there.
With any luck I'll get the Al heads back with new valves (after the busted crank and block at Nelson's) in time to put on the old short block.

As usual, my crew list is empty, so anyone is more than welcome to come on out.

Dayle Frame
07-28-2009, 07:54 AM
As usual, my crew list is empty, so anyone is more than welcome to come on out.

You folks probably already know this, but if your crew list is empty, write "anyone that asks" in one of your crew spaces and the registrar can add someone.

Thanks for coming out Mark....good luck.

Dayle

t4wallace
07-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Great track and great event.

Dayle -- When could we expect to have these events capable of on-line registration? Seems like it would be easier for everyone. Just asking...

EDIT: We are trying to make this race...

Scott Schweitzer
07-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Always a great event. :cheers:

Unfortunately I have a schedule conflict and won't be able to run. Seems the norm this season. I am however going to bring the family out to camp over Saturday night.

Anyone going have any low session Hoosier R scrubs they want to sell? Still trying to make it out once or twice this year and need some rubber.

t4wallace
07-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Anyone going have any low session Hoosier R scrubs they want to sell? Still trying to make it out once or twice this year and need some rubber.
Scott -- You might want to throw this up on the "wanted" section...

Brian Wallace
08-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Dayle -- When could we expect to have these events capable of on-line registration? Seems like it would be easier for everyone. Just asking...

I spoke to Marilyn Russell (Registrar) and she indicated that the OnLine fees are just too steep for the divisions that host smaller race events. So until car counts go up don't expect to online registration anytime soon for the smaller races .

See ya guys at Grattan.

dours
08-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Car is in a zillion parts right now, but I sent in entry, so no sleep till I am there.

ehosni
08-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I will be there! I am looking forward to seeing you guys!! Who else can come out? Late race on Sunday means a lot of fun on Saturday!