PDA

View Full Version : Runoffs schedule and live T/S feed?????

bcbackwoods
10-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Tried to delete the runoffs post since I found it in the runoff's section...duh. Still can't access the SCCA website for some reason. Oh well. Went to the WOR games last weekend crewing for some of the big bore gang and one little ole Miata.

Good to meet the Democrat Tom Wallace finally. Boy he is a bag of air eh :D

Seriously though, it was good to meet Tom and Momma Wallace finally. Brian sure laid a whoopin down on the field!

What a great weekend! I haven't had that much fun crewing for people in quite a while.

Andy Jones
10-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Try www.scca.org.

scca.com works for me but I get errors.

Also once you're in Live Timing, I have only ever been able to get it to work by clicking on the link for the HTML version.

bcbackwoods
10-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Thanks Andy. Ditto for me on the live feed. Same for Hansen. I think my SCCA site access is a local problem here. My co-workers can't get on, but friends outside the company are accessing it OK.

Brian Wallace
10-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Sure did enjoy all of the entertainment you were able to provide us with your harassment of JB and his dress, Grabowksi's Miata and best of all my bro. The democrat stuff had me rollin' on the ground.

WOR games was a blast and felt good to be back at Mid-Ohio in the dry. It rained the entire weekend during the Sep Mid-Ohio race. I really enjoyed racin' with Vern. Vern, John and all the other guys at Southern Motors are a class act. :thumbsup: